Thu 2 Jun 2022 - 11:30
Until: Thu 2 Jun 2022 - 18:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Paul Newman

CCCUK regional rep
Hi folks - just letting you know about a Corvette meet that I've arranged on Thursday 2nd June 2022 at the Peacock Inn, School Hill, Main Road, Cutthorpe, Chesterfield, Derbys, S42 7AS. We should meet around 11:30 and the pub opens for business at 11:00am. Please drop me a message to let me know if you're planning to attend - cheers.

Paul Newman

CCCUK regional rep
Thanks for asking - I'm pretty sure that many of the people who show up this Thursday will still be there around 1:30 - 2:00pm and beyond. The main concern for me is the weather, which at the moment looks bleak? I for one will be there, but will I take my cherished Vette if the weather is awful......absolutely not. Daily driver for me if the weather's bad :confused:(n)

Stridey

CCCUK Member
Hi Paul, Change of plan for me, I will be there around 12:30/1:00pm. weather is looking OK for Thursday so far, so maybe you'll turn up in the Vette ?

Paul Newman

CCCUK regional rep
Well....what can I say folks? The weather at The Peacock Inn, Chesterfield was gorgeous, the venue was lovely and the food there was excellent. Now to the crunch...along with my Corvette, only two other Central North members attended, along with a member from across the regional border in South Yorkshire? Sad but true, another day, another venue and further crossed fingers hoping that some Club members will grace us with their presence...........oh well :confused:👎

Budgie

CCCUK Member
Enjoyed it Paul,,as you say,pity only a few turned up was a great day and great venue

Attachments

• IMG-20220602-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20220602-WA0009.jpg
    356.6 KB · Views: 14

Budgie

CCCUK Member
Yeh,as I said was a great afternoon,good weather,good food, excellent out in the sticks venue,,so let's hope we have another meet there at the peacock and more attend🙂🏎️