Central South Region - New Rep.

monty

CCCUK regional rep
Hi everyone,
I would like to introduce myself to you all. I am now the Representative for the Central Route Region, covering Shropshire, Worcestershire, West Midlands and Warwickshire. I am currently researching suitable venues for our meetings and l will keep you all informed of the progress.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me should you need any further information.

Mike Penn
Central South Region Rep.

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Hi everyone,
I would like to introduce myself to you all. I am now the Representative for the Central Route Region, covering Shropshire, Worcestershire, West Midlands and Warwickshire. I am currently researching suitable venues for our meetings and l will keep you all informed of the progress.

Mike Penn

Best of luck in the role Mike

ClassicLineInsurance

Supporting vendor
Hi everyone,

Mike Penn
All the best for your new role (y)

Letank

CCCUK Member
Congrats Mike. Looking forward to meeting you 👍🏻 Which part of South Mids are you based? Are you planning to continue with the meets around the Knowle area or are you looking at other spots?

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Hi everyone,

Mike Penn
Hi Mike , well done for taking up the baton as regional rep too , . Entirely too many Mikes as reps now though with me and Mike Lacey and now you . It will be like an echo .. echo .. echo . :ROFLMAO: As your region is huge too and Warwickshire rubs shoulders with Northamptonshire and I am close to the border , maybe we could link up with some shared events , ideas and meet ups for members along the border area once I have got my feet under the table .

monty

CCCUK regional rep
Congrats Mike. Looking forward to meeting you 👍🏻 Which part of South Mids are you based? Are you planning to continue with the meets around the Knowle area or are you looking at other spots?
Hi I am in Sutton Coldfield, yes I am currently looking at suitable venues for meets and will post on the website what is planned with the dates.

monty

CCCUK regional rep
Hi Mike , well done for taking up the baton as regional rep too , . Entirely too many Mikes as reps now though with me and Mike Lacey and now you . It will be like an echo .. echo .. echo . :ROFLMAO: As your region is huge too and Warwickshire rubs shoulders with Northamptonshire and I am close to the border , maybe we could link up with some shared events , ideas and meet ups for members along the border area once I have got my feet under the table .
Hi Mike, yes a meet-up or shared events would be good, we are planning a couple of meet ups at the motor museum at Gaydon and will post on here when it’s done so that anyone can come along , would just have to know roughly numbers to let the museum know to allow for plenty parking space.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Hi Mike, yes a meet-up or shared events would be good, we are planning a couple of meet ups at the motor museum at Gaydon and will post on here when it’s done so that anyone can come along , would just have to know roughly numbers to let the museum know to allow for plenty parking space.
Hi Mike , I look forward to hearing more about the Gaydon meets , I went to the last one there and it was a day great day .