Sun 1 Aug 2021 - 08:30
Until: Sun 1 Aug 2021 - 12:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Enjoy Silverstone Chuffer - I shall lay a Track down one day then you will not be able to miss the Central South Meet
Just don`t put a junction in it as I am liable to take a wrong turn . :LOL: The first time I went through Clapham Junction on the footplate I thought " feck ! where did all those signals come from . :eek:clapham junction.jpg

monty

CCCUK regional rep
Morning Barry, unfortunately Deb and myself will not be able to make it, i have left it as late as possible hoping that we might be able to get there but its not to be.

See you next time.

Mike

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Just don`t put a junction in it as I am liable to take a wrong turn . :LOL: The first time I went through Clapham Junction on the footplate I thought " feck ! where did all those signals come from . :eek:View attachment 12659
Chuffer no junction for you - But I just might put a chicane in here and there, so the track narrows if you veer off course to our Meet

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Morning Barry, unfortunately Deb and myself will not be able to make it, i have left it as late as possible hoping that we might be able to get there but its not to be.

See you next time.

Mike
Hi Mike, thank you for letting me know, we shall miss you and Debs - see you both soon I hope

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Hi Barry, Two for breakfast please if not too late to book. Thanks, E+C.
Rock On, the Count and Countess - I have run out of Red Carpet, but there are plenty of Red Corvettes so guess where I can get some
We missed you at the AACUK Nats and you missed the Duke and Dutchess
See you both Sunday