Central South Sunday Breakfast Meet 1st September 2019

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Sunday 1st September from 8.30 am at the Punchbowl, Rising Lane, Lapworth, Warwickshire (B94 6HR)

The Punchbowl Lapworth – Lapworth Restaurant, Rooms & Bar

This is an open invitation for all Corvette Enthusiasts and Partners to come along irrespective of region or Club Membership to enjoy themselves with like-minded enthusiasts.

Corvettes are of course most welcome, but not essential.

The Punchbowl is a lovely country Pub, Inn and Eatery - Serving a variety of freshly cooked breakfasts together with fresh orange juice, coffee or tea, all brought to your table with a smile.

The Punchbowl has excellent parking and is very well situated for the M6, M42 and M40 and not too far from the M5 corridor. You will be impressed by this venue.

Please post on here to book your seat(s) if you are coming, so I can let the Punchbowl know the numbers to address the catering and seating arrangements.

Please note the deadline for Booking Seats is 4.00 pm on the Friday before the Sunday.

On the Sunday best to get our Breakfast Orders in before 9.00 am otherwise we may find ourselves in the queue behind the residents.

All Vette heads and Partners welcome even if you are without a Vette.

Last edited:

Corvetteville

CCCUK Member
Sunday 1st September from 8.30 am at the Punchbowl, Rising Lane, Lapworth, Warwickshire (B94 6HR)

This is an open invitation for all Corvette Enthusiasts and Partners to come along irrespective of region or Club Membership to enjoy themselves with like-minded enthusiasts.

The Punchbowl is a lovely country Pub, Inn and Eatery - Serving a variety of freshly cooked breakfasts together with fresh orange juice, coffee or tea, all brought to your table with a smile.

The Punchbowl has excellent parking and is very well situated for the M6, M42 and M40 and not too far from the M5 corridor. You will be impressed by this venue.

Please post on here to book your seat(s) if you are coming, so I can let the Punchbowl know the numbers to address the catering and seating arrangements.

Please note the deadline for Booking Seats is 4.00 pm on the Friday before the Sunday.

On the Sunday best to get our Breakfast Orders in before 9.00 am otherwise we may find ourselves in the queue behind the residents.

Hi Barry, One for breakfast please.
Steve Hill #3600

EddyEdden

CCCUK Member

2 places for Eddy + Christine please.

monty

CCCUK regional rep
As previous post Deb and myself wont be there in the C7 Z06 i am at a championship motocros event as an official overseeing the event but also and more importantly we would not have been in the Z06 as its in having the slight misfire done plus a few other jobs done to make it go a little quicker.Still waiting for a few goodies to come as well.
Also the wife is away at our daughters house as our daughter has just had the baby, both are doing well considering the baby was born 6 weeks premature.
See all soon.
Mike.

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
As previous post Deb and myself wont be there in the C7 Z06 i am at a championship motocros event as an official overseeing the event but also and more importantly we would not have been in the Z06 as its in having the slight misfire done plus a few other jobs done to make it go a little quicker.Still waiting for a few goodies to come as well.
Also the wife is away at our daughters house as our daughter has just had the baby, both are doing well considering the baby was born 6 weeks premature.
See all soon.
Mike.

Congratulations Mike and Debbie on the birth of your new Grandchild - I note you are still trying to fettle the C7 Z06 to keep up with us old ones - see you both soon and you can tell us about the new addition to your family.