Central South Sunday Breakfast Meet 2nd August 2020 - Socially Distancing

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Sunday 2nd August from 8.30 am at the Punchbowl, Rising Lane, Lapworth, Warwickshire (B94 6HR)

The Punchbowl Lapworth – Lapworth Restaurant, Rooms & Bar

This is an invitation for CCCUK Members and Partners to come along and enjoy themselves with like-minded enthusiasts.

Due to the Socially Distancing Regulations the Member and Partner must be domiciled at the same address, ie from the same Bubble.

We shall be seated at Tables of Four that is; Two Bubbles (Partners facing each other)

Corvettes are of course most welcome, but not essential.

The Punchbowl is a lovely country Pub, Inn and Eatery - Serving a variety of freshly cooked breakfasts together with fresh orange juice, coffee or tea, all brought to your table with a smile.

The Punchbowl has excellent parking and is very well situated for the M6, M42 and M40 and not too far from the M5 corridor. You will be impressed by this venue.

Please post on here to book your seat(s) if you are coming, so I can let the Punchbowl know the numbers to address the catering and seating arrangements.

Please note the deadline for Booking Seats is 4.00 pm on the Thursday before the Sunday.

PLEASE NOTE THE SEATS ARE LIMITED AND MUST BE PRE-BOOKED AS ABOVE - YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO JUST TURN UP - First come First Served.

On the Sunday, best to get our Breakfast Orders in before 9.00 am otherwise we may find ourselves in the queue behind the residents

All Vette heads and Partners welcome even if you are without a Vette.

GDPR: (In the Event of a Covid outbreak at the Venue) By herewith Booking your Seats you acknowledge and consent that if called upon to do so, I shall need to forward your Contact details for the purposes of Contact Tracing, to both the Venue and relevant Authority.

Last edited:

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
The AACUK Show itself has been cancelled (The Show with NO Name - Stoke Prior)
But let me see about Breakfast - Unlike some Evenings the Venue will not be rammed for Breakfast
Watch this SPACE

Tim

CCCUK Member
Sunday 2nd August from 8.30 am at the Punchbowl, Rising Lane, Lapworth, Warwickshire (B94 6HR)

This is an invitation for CCCUK Members and Partners to come along and enjoy themselves with like-minded enthusiasts.

Due to the Socially Distancing Regulations the Member and Partner must be domiciled at the same address, ie from the same Bubble.

We shall be seated at Tables of Four that is; Two Bubbles (Partners facing each other)

The Punchbowl is a lovely country Pub, Inn and Eatery - Serving a variety of freshly cooked breakfasts together with fresh orange juice, coffee or tea, all brought to your table with a smile.

The Punchbowl has excellent parking and is very well situated for the M6, M42 and M40 and not too far from the M5 corridor. You will be impressed by this venue.

Please post on here to book your seat(s) if you are coming, so I can let the Punchbowl know the numbers to address the catering and seating arrangements.

Please note the deadline for Booking Seats is 4.00 pm on the Thursday before the Sunday.

PLEASE NOTE THE SEATS ARE LIMITED AND MUST BE PRE-BOOKED AS ABOVE - YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO JUST TURN UP - First come First Served.

On the Sunday, best to get our Breakfast Orders in before 9.00 am otherwise we may find ourselves in the queue behind the residents

GDPR: (In the Event of a Covid outbreak at the Venue) By herewith Booking your Seats you acknowledge and consent that if called upon to do so, I shall need to forward your Contact details for the purposes of Contact Tracing, to both the Venue and relevant Authority.
Kim and I will be attending.

Regards

Tim

Dave R

CCCUK Member