Chaddesley Corbett Classic Car Show Bank Holiday Monday 26th August 2019

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Chaddesley Corbett Classic Car Show
Live Music, Pub Grub, Booze, Batham’s Beers, Gins, Prosecco, a Barbeque and good Fun

This Bank Holiday Monday 26th August 2019 from 10:30am to 6:00 pm
The Swan Inn, High Street, Chaddesley Corbett
Near Kidderminster, Worcestershire, DY10 4SD
Last Year’s Event was an excellent show of a quality range of Classic Cars

Entry: £10 per Car
Get there early to get a good space

Proceeds to: PROSTATE CANCER UK

Kidderminster & Worcestershire Prostate Cancer Support Group

Please post on here to advise you are coming

Last edited:

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
What an absolutely Fab Day - The weather was great - Probably about 150 Classics - some very interesting cars (some of which celebrity owned) from DB6's to 458's to 250SL's to SP250's to a 928, to 911's to ZL1's to Cloud 3's, vintage Rollers, Bentleys, MGs, Jags, Fords, Lotus, a fabulous V12 E type convertible Road and Track Racer and so many moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Prizes were given out by TV celebrity Bob Warman with an excellent amount raised in aid of Prostate Cancer.

This was not one to miss - so if you missed it this year - Do Not miss it next year.

Backseatdriver

CCCUK Member
It was a really good day. The main attraction I'd say, was a most beautiful Daytona Corvette ! It looked as stunning as ever, Barry and Marti! It's an absolute credit to you. I expect there were a few sticky handprints to clean off though... it is a bit of a magnet!!

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
It was a really good day. The main attraction I'd say, was a most beautiful Daytona Corvette ! It looked as stunning as ever, Barry and Marti! It's an absolute credit to you. I expect there were a few sticky handprints to clean off though... it is a bit of a magnet!!
Thank you, but there were lots of splendid cars there.