Chairman's update March 2021

Rich

Administrator
To be honest, I had forgotten that this Forum existed. I intend to use it as a vehicle for brief updates on CCCUK matters and as a forum for, you, the members to ask questions which I will always answer as honestly as I can. So, let’s get the ball rolling:

Firstly, on a very sombre note, we have recently lost three of our Corvette friends – Bob Malcolm, Richard Stewart and Anne Garwood. Tributes will appear in April's Vette News.

Also in that issue, we will have three new advertisers, so take a look if you need any car care products, something to restore your tired leather by colour matching it, or an amazing picture of your Corvette. Incidentally, our Editor keeps a keen eye on the ratio of advertisers, but no problem in this issue as it promises to be the largest Vette News in the Club’s history.

We are currently working on some enhancements to both this website and the merchandise website where we will also be launching some new products, one of which has an option which is a first for the Club, but you will have to wait and see what it is……..

Membership numbers have hit 1,000+ for the second year in succession. I hope that you will all be renewing your memberships come April. If you do, you will see that we have worked hard on the items in your membership renewal pack. There is only one way to find out, so you know what you should do in April...........

Finally, we publish the minutes of all Committee meetings in the Resources section of the website here:

https://www.corvetteclub.org.uk/resources/

Anyway, if any of you have any observations or feedback on the CCCUK and the way in which it is administered, please fire away.

stealthyflatfish

Well-known user
I also read the minutes, it's good to know what's going on in our club, thanks to all on the committee for publishing, I know it can be a thankless task.