Until: Sun 7 Jul 2024 - 16:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

Start: Sat 6 Jul 2024 - 09:00
End: Sun 7 Jul 2024 - 16:00

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
The big one Stars & Stripes. This year (2023) we were given the largest and most prominent display location slap bang in the middle of Stars & Stripes and given our standing with Mortons I fully expect we'll be afforded the same in 2024.

Usual script, nearer the event I'll ask for names & vehicle details that want to display on the CCCUK club stand which will then be handed out or posted out.

Lets see if we can get more than the 50 Corvettes we had on Sunday 2023!

Stridey

CCCUK Member
Mr Cricket, will there be a Corvette area again for 2024 ? if so, will you be organising the entry passes again ?

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Mr Cricket, will there be a Corvette area again for 2024 ? if so, will you be organising the entry passes again ?
There certainly is Mr. Stridey and you are most welcome to join us as per usual and this year we aim to beat the 50 Corvettes we assembled there last year.

In fact I mojo'd the NW members this week with instructions and requests for names so why don't you open your member profile click on NW Region and you'll then get my incessant ramblings for all the events. Usual deal with S&S whereby Mortons send me all the passes for me to distribute but we have the Classic & Performance to deal with first.

See you soon bud