Fri 25 Jun 2021 - 09:00
Until: Sun 27 Jun 2021 - 17:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Sarah J K

CCCUK Member
This replaces the Olympia event and will take place at the outdoor venue of Syon Park in London (moved from 16th April 2021)
The 2021 Show will feature an array of cars celebrating the theme for 2021 -The Evolution of Design: 135 Years of Progress.
Some of the world's most respected designers to talk through this progression, focussing on some of the highlights of car design from engines, body styles, racing cars and technology. It will also feature the 60th Anniversary of the Jaguar E Type, 100th Anniversary of the Bugatti Brescia and the 100th Anniversary of the Lambda.
Discounted tickets available to CCCUK Members - download the discount code details from Members forum or contact Membership or Events for further info.

Details of the CCCUK Club stand will appear closer to the event.

Last edited:

Sarah J K

CCCUK Member
Thanks Rob, its early days and I don't know at the moment, but I will keep you posted. However I can tell you that it will be limited to a maximum of 15 this year. Also the theme is the Evolution of design, looking back over the past 135 years. So we will be keen to present at least one of each generation, and any models which show specific developments or uniqueness (not sure that's a real word).

Sarah J K

CCCUK Member
The CCCUK display stand is all confirmed for next month's show. With the event being themed to highlight the evolution of motor car there will be 7 cars on our display representing each generation C1 - C7 . You will also spot a C1 belonging to one of our members, which incidentally is still being raced, on the Americana stand. Our Membership and Merchandise committee members will be on hand for any questions (and sales) over the three days so if you are going please drop buy and see them. Discounted tickets are still available - check out the Members Only forum for the club code. Parking and access details can all be found on the Classic show website. Lets hope the sun shines.

James Vette

CCCUK Member
The CCCUK display stand is all confirmed for next month's show. With the event being themed to highlight the evolution of motor car there will be 7 cars on our display representing each generation C1 - C7 . You will also spot a C1 belonging to one of our members, which incidentally is still being raced, on the Americana stand. Our Membership and Merchandise committee members will be on hand for any questions (and sales) over the three days so if you are going please drop buy and see them. Discounted tickets are still available - check out the Members Only forum for the club code. Parking and access details can all be found on the Classic show website. Lets hope the sun shines.
Who owns the C3? Colour and year?

Sarah J K

CCCUK Member
Hi James, here are the cars for the stand (I have included all of them in case your questions starts a trend)
C1 1959 Conv Red/White
C2 1963 Split window Silver (Fri-Sat)
C2 1967 Conv Maroon (Sun)
C3 1972 T Top Blue
C4 1995 ZR1 Black
C5 2004 Z06 Le Mans Blue
C6 2007 Indy 500 Atomic Orange
C7 2017 Z06 Burgundy
Americana Stand : C1 1958 Coupe Black

James Vette

CCCUK Member
Hi James, here are the cars for the stand (I have included all of them in case your questions starts a trend)
C1 1959 Conv Red/White
C2 1963 Split window Silver (Fri-Sat)
C2 1967 Conv Maroon (Sun)
C3 1972 T Top Blue
C4 1995 ZR1 Black
C5 2004 Z06 Le Mans Blue
C6 2007 Indy 500 Atomic Orange
C7 2017 Z06 Burgundy
Americana Stand : C1 1958 Coupe Black
Thank you Sarah!

Sarah J K

CCCUK Member
Note if you have tickets for this event please read the information / declaration form now as visitors and exhibitors will be required to show evidence of a recent negative Covid test prior to entry.

Rich

Administrator
I hope this doesn't mean the show will be a blow out.
James - Sarah's post was simply advising the requirements of the Show Organisers to make the weekend safer for all. The fact that you added the "mad" smiley to her post, and your above comment, would imply that your main priority is that the show will not be a "blow out" as a result.

I will be exhibiting on two different stands over the weekend and will no doubt be required to speak to a lot of people. My priority is to keep everyone (including me and you) as safe as possible, and if it means that a few people (of debatable enthusiasm) miss the show, then so be it.

Please give a little more thought on how some of your comments may be perceived by others.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Totally concur with you on this Rich but I have my doubts that the facile comments will not continue . Previous warning shots across the bows have failed .

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Totally concur with you on this Rich but I have my doubts that the facile comments will not continue . Previous warning shots across the bows have failed .
I had to think about your double negative comment for a bit there Chuffer - but two negatives make a positive so we are ok - unless you are jump starting a 12 volt to two 6 volts - ask me how I blew up a 6 volt - second thoughts better not

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
James you appear passionate about Vettes - you are early twenties I believe - and wish to purchase - have you attempted to to get an insurance quote? - you could try Adrian Flux

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I had to think about your double negative comment for a bit there Chuffer - but two negatives make a positive so we are ok - unless you are jump starting a 12 volt to two 6 volts - ask me how I blew up a 6 volt - second thoughts better not
I am always very positive about being negative , be they double negatives wired in series or parallel . :LOL:

James Vette

CCCUK Member
James you appear passionate about Vettes - you are early twenties I believe - and wish to purchase - have you attempted to to get an insurance quote? - you could try Adrian Flux
Yes and thank you for the recommendation! Hope to visit Gavin in Derbyshire as he says he has a blue 1970. 😄

Last edited:

Roscobbc

Rant Time.
I see that any attendees to the London Classic Car show will need to show proof of negative Covid tests. And that's fine - the organisers are doing the 'correct' thing (and I support their adhererence to HMG's guidelines). But out of principle I will not be going. And similarly 'out of principle' I will not be going to any other event or location that also requires a 'negative' Covid test. Why? (you may ask) - it is the age old 'rule for one' and 'not the other'. On the one hand the majority of the UK population are following HMG's guidlines re. Covid jabs, sociual distancing, rule of numbers etc etc. - and presumably we are all in agreement here? - yet we have a government that has 'allowed' attendees to fly out from the UK to religious festivals in areas that are know Covid not spot 'no-go' locations and additionally return also on private charter flights back to the UK with no quarantine requirements like us 'mortals' have to. So now as a result we are seeing a significant 'hike' in the newly classified ultra contagious Delta variant.....all as a result of our hopelessly inadequate governments legislature. And now all of us who have followed HMG's recommendations relating to Covid are seeing the results yet again of HMG having allowed the G7 conference to continue in 'real time' (when for the last 18 months the rest of of us have been using Zoom and various other on-line video links for meetings). We now have a major Covid infection increase in Cornwall due to all the G7 participants and their 'hangers-on' staying in hotels and dining in cafe's etc not just in Cornwall but probably in areas close to London airports and hotels when the delegates first arrive in to the UK (and once again before they return). I am infuriated putting it mildly - that all us us in our private and business lives have sacrificed much over the last 18 months - and we typically have a government doing exactly the opposite to what they are telling the population to do.......