Concours d' Elegance, Hampton Court Palace Sunday 5th September 2021

7YEL

CCCUK regional rep
1621874514398.png
Hi all
The Classic Corvette Club have been invited once again to attend Hampton Court Palace for the Concours d' Elegance 2021

1621876281914.png

10 spaces have been allocated to us and we will be attending on Sunday 5th September the cost is £50 per car and £25 passenger, as you know this is a very special event.
In the first instance if you could let me know if you would like to attend by replying below. Once you are on the list details will be sent to you directly.
See the link below.for more information.
Gary Garwood

1621876735755.png

Last edited:

7YEL

CCCUK regional rep
Mark Blackwood x1 Ticket
Barry Smith x1. "
Gary Garwood. x1. "

Last edited:

Chevrolet

CCCUK Member
Hi Gary, Would I be right in thinking that this will require attendees to meet up and/or go in at a specific time, and be required to stay for a specific period of time? The 5th is also Brooklands American Day (allegedly) and would like to attend both. But obviously if you need to be at HC say 9.00 -4 .00 with your car, I wont be able to do that. Thanks/Peter.

7YEL

CCCUK regional rep
Hi Peter
Yes your correct it is an early start at HC we assemble in the grounds and drive in together, it will be about 4.00ish or so before we leave.

Gary

Chevrolet

CCCUK Member
Hi Gary, Thanks for the quick response. Think I'll take a "rain check" on it this time. Will go in my Vette to Brooklands and then to HC in afternoon in the daily driver (I live close by both). Will look out for you to say hello. Will Ian Allan be turning up in a C8? :p Best Regards/Peter

v8burt

CCCUK Member
Morning Gary, following chat yesterday please put me down to attend with the CCCUK, let me know how to transfer the fee.
Regards Ray.