Cooper Cobra tyre wanted

Jimkounter

Regular user
Hello fellow c3 Corvette owners. Unfortunately I managed to pick up a huge metal spike in the edge of my 255/60/R15 Cooper Cobra tyre which looks like it's not safely repairable. I'm struggling to find a supplier of these tyres in the UK and the only website I have found has loads of negative trustpilot reviews. Does anyone have a recommendation?

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Hello fellow c3 Corvette owners. Unfortunately I managed to pick up a huge metal spike in the edge of my 255/60/R15 Cooper Cobra tyre which looks like it's not safely repairable. I'm struggling to find a supplier of these tyres in the UK and the only website I have found has loads of negative trustpilot reviews. Does anyone have a recommendation?
Have you tried North Hants Tyres or Longstone Tyres ?

Jimkounter

Regular user
I'm halfway between Western and South West regions, near Malmesbury / Chippenham /Bath. There's actually another C3 in the next village along but I don't know if he's a member. Having never owned one of these before it's difficult to know what feels right in the ride so I'm keen to meet other more knowledgeable owners.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I'm halfway between Western and South West regions, near Malmesbury / Chippenham /Bath. There's actually another C3 in the next village along but I don't know if he's a member. Having never owned one of these before it's difficult to know what feels right in the ride so I'm keen to meet other more knowledgeable owners.
Not near me then in Beds , Bucks , Northants , Cambs region but I am sure members in your area will be happy to offer advise .