Corvette Nationals 2021

Letank

CCCUK Member
Just got back home from the nationals. What a scorcher 🔥🔥🔥 (in more ways than one)!
Well done and thank you to everyone involved in organising it. I had a great time chatting to everyone and seeing all the wonderful cars. ….And, I sold my C3 in under 24hrs since listing it. Can’t be bad 😄 👍🏻

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Double congratulations all round Letank . Firstly for selling your stunning car so quickly and secondly beating Derek Nichol to the the first posting on the Forum about todays grand show at Sharnbrook . That is some achievement and worthy of a trophy in its own right . :ROFLMAO:
I would also like to echo your sentiments of thanks to everyone involved to make the event such a huge success . It was a fabulous day .

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
Surrender.jpg
So many cars there today i didnt know where to even begin photographing them all... so i did the right thing and gave up.
Thank you to Julian & Rich (& everyone) for a great weekend.. im frazzled to a crisp.. radioactive neck.
Good to meet forum members old and new (run Forrest run).

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
I might have taken one or two pics.
THREE C8's there.. thats X3!.. one, two.. THREE!!!.. everyone up to speed with that?.. good, good...
two with the steering wheel on the correct side and one with it on the right side..
Dont let Chuffer ever tell you that hes not interested in the C8.. the camera doesnt lie...
101_0068.JPG