Corvette Nationals 2021

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
AH!!! all becomes clear.

They were both good sports having collected a mint Merc 190 and were on their way back to Dorset but not until he took what seemed to be hundreds of pics and video of the cars. All weekend the Ladies were 'Stuart, can you send the pics of him to 07*********'

Both sets of teeth were blinding :cool:

20210716_101101_resized.jpg

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
They were both good sports having collected a mint Merc 190 and were on their way back to Dorset but not until he took what seemed to be hundreds of pics and video of the cars. All weekend the Ladies were 'Stuart, can you send the pics of him to 07*********'

Both sets of teeth were blinding :cool:

View attachment 12432
By eck ! He`s got some lallies on `im !!! No wonder the WAGs were all of a dither ! You can smell the testosterone from a 100 paces !

johng

CCCUK Member
Now its my turn to blame the Sun & heat... Are you the chap with Forrest who i joked with about manning the border machine guns then?
And you own the C3 'Grand Sport'...
View attachment 12420
View attachment 12421

Derek, the blue C3 is mine and I was talking with Andy (Forrest Gump) several times during the day, but I don't recall the joke about machine guns. Either that was someone else, my memory has gone, or you are eminently forgettable :)

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
Derek, the blue C3 is mine and I was talking with Andy (Forrest Gump) several times during the day, but I don't recall the joke about machine guns. Either that was someone else, my memory has gone, or you are eminently forgettable :)

Yes, i am indeed eminently forgettable, but the chances of two people being with Forrest who both spend time in Gibraltar seems a bit unlikely..
'defending the border'... no?

Custom exotics

Well-known user
Thanks to the several committee members that have called and steered us onto the right path to get our issue resolved thanks again to you all

Rich

Administrator
Thanks to the several committee members that have called and steered us onto the right path to get our issue resolved thanks again to you all
No problem. Glad you mentioned it and hopefully your feedback to the ticket guys will help them. Also, thanks for joining us again this year and I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to say "hi".