Corvette watch

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
If your into watches ( as I am) just received a email showing me this beauty from brietling .

their new car series conograph featuring classic cars. The corvette is in red, the mustang is in green and the Triumph in a light blue.
View attachment 1724142AB6ED1-3A94-4359-8500-0458BE7D2D47.jpeg42AB6ED1-3A94-4359-8500-0458BE7D2D47.jpeg

Last edited:

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Yikes £4,500.00! I prefer the Cobra one in blue.

Of course for a slightly lower cost of £30 odd quid you can buy a Corvette watch from the CCCUK merch store

Roscobbc

Can't ever imagine Rolex ever issuing a Daytona with a Corvette theme.......guess if they were to it might be might be expensive than a BB C2......? Now a Heur Monaco with a Corvette theme would be interesting......

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Can't ever imagine Rolex ever issuing a Daytona with a Corvette theme.......guess if they were to it might be might be expensive than a BB C2......? Now a Heur Monaco with a Corvette theme would be interesting......
well they did with Pepsi...

I've got a 2011 white faced SS Daytona that's appreciated nicely but a mate takes the biscuit having bought new over three years three Patek Philippe Nautilus watches at £40k each and just sold one for £180k. Once PP get to know he'll be banned from buying new again but he knew that

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
The Rolex GMT has got the nickname Pepsi due to its blue/red bezel. There was no original tie up between Rolex and Pepsi when introduced