Sat 4 Sep 2021 - 09:00
Until: Sun 5 Sep 2021 - 17:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Looks like a fabulous time with a great turn out of stunning Vettes . Plus the Lake District with no rain !! :cool:

Letank

CCCUK Member
Hope the new Corvette is feeling at home? We think we had 92 on Sat and 60 odd on Sunday so brill for a new event. Venue was perfect. Rob Tring took drone pics which should show the rows and rows of Corvettes
That’s brilliant. I’m looking forward to seeing those! Enjoying the new car thanks 👍🏻

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Stunning C4 Kicks 😍 Glad you enjoyed the Lakes event and I look forward to seeing you there again in 2022. Getting this off the ground was a lot of work but next year should be a cake walk. Ideas and feedback going forward would be great 🍻

kentvette

CCCUK Member
A fab C4 ZR1 there! You could have cleaned it up a bit for the photos though:D:D I'm soo envious of that car, the ZR1 and in that colour - many 1000's of high speed miles spent behind the wheel of a friends pristine example in the US left an impression, but June isn't so keen on the C4 and, they would be a nightmare to get registered here! :(

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Correct, and I’m also contemplating a States Plate on the rear to really push my luck. 😅
I know of two guys that have been stopped by the plod for not displaying a front plate and one was a CCCUK member ! The other was a Sporting Bears member with a Lambo ( no accounting for taste ! ) . 👮‍♂️(n)

Kicks on 66

CCCUK Member
A fab C4 ZR1 there! You could have cleaned it up a bit for the photos though:D:D I'm soo envious of that car, the ZR1 and in that colour - many 1000's of high speed miles spent behind the wheel of a friends pristine example in the US left an impression, but June isn't so keen on the C4 and, they would be a nightmare to get registered here! :(
Hi Stephen, long time no chat, hope you June are both keeping well.
I love the colour too ( although might trade for 40th Zed?) but it did need a bit of attention a few times after the various dusty car parks and I’m not one to worry about that usually! 😁

kentvette

CCCUK Member
Hi Stephen, long time no chat, hope you June are both keeping well.
I love the colour too ( although might trade for 40th Zed?) but it did need a bit of attention a few times after the various dusty car parks and I’m not one to worry about that usually! 😁
Hi Simon. Yes, both OK thanks! "One of us" (not necessarily me) is keen to up-grade the '78 and while I'd love a C4 ZR1 or a C6, "someone," would like a C7......
The ZR1 is looking fab though.