Couldn't select a gear.......C3 L48 4spd

CaptainK

CCCUK Member
On a different note, what garage floor tiles do you use in your garage? (or is it something else?). I'm thinking of flooring my garage as well.

As to the original post, I sometimes get that with my other (non Corvette) car that I've had for ages and hasn't been on the road since 2017. I'll get to it at some point. Anyway, when I haven't fired it for a while then the clutch also sticks and won't engage a gear. I just leave it idling for about 10 minutes and when I come back it seems to have cleared itself and drives fine.

CaptainK

CCCUK Member
My current garage is just concrete......and a tad cold!
Apologies. My post was aimed at "antjam" as he has blue flooring on his flooded garage floor. I was wondering if it was garage tiles you can get for workshops etc, or something else.

antijam

CCCUK Member
On a different note, what garage floor tiles do you use in your garage? (or is it something else?). I'm thinking of flooring my garage as well.

These are the floor tiles I used. They've been down for about three years now and show no sign of wear. The Garage Floor Company is the domestic outlet for Ecotile. The Company has changed the style of their locking system but I think both the new and original types are still available. They sometimes have bargain bundles available which are worth checking. After some minor making good I laid them on a poor quality concrete floor that was degrading and producing a lot of dust. They're easy to cut with a jigsaw and go together very easily. If you lay them in winter make sure you leave a generous gap between the tiles and any wall - they expand a lot in hot weather!