Covid restrictions extended?

Roscobbc

I stopped watching TV ages ago.
Like you James I stopped watching TV not long after Covid started - just wasn't prepared to listen and ignore all the drivel spouted-out about Covid and more importantly 'selective' news - same goes for newspapers - It had been down to a Saturday paper (for TV schedules) for the 20 years - now no more. Don't listen to any National radio, whether BBC or commercial. There is never any 'good' news - it ain't 'newsworthy'. The only good news is actually 'bad news' (and that is certainly how the controlling media see it). The release of all major and significant news articles are carefully managed. Within the news broadcasts, usually at the very end you'll possibly hear a few seconds of 'hidden in plain sight' controversial and unpopular topics and decisions HMG have made that will adversely affect us.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
In a previous post I flagged up the Stony Stratford Classic Car event on 4th July for anyone interested . This has now been rescheduled for 29th August due to Covid restrictions extension . At least that means I am free to go on that date . :)