Device to remotely monitor and test vehicle battery

teamzr1

Supporting vendor
As more controllers being added to vehicles and due to lousy quality of batteries used in them, it is quite common for battery voltages to be reduced or even battery cells going bad

I came across this device tool that you just hook up to the negative & positive posts of the battery
It functions in dual ways
I have been bench testing this one for 3 days to see how it reacts

The module that connects to the battery itself by looking at it can tell you the State Of Health (SOH), voltage level, battery temperature, ability or cranking or starting voltages, etc
From that alone lets you know the state of battery 24/7 and would also let you know if a battery charger or tender need to be connected

Now the added feature, this comes with a wireless monitor that will allow you to see the state of battery without going to the vehicle or even opening the hood
This can be sitting on the top of dash, console, garage, home, etc

This will inform you if the battery is too hot and also has a beeper alarm to inform you the battery is in poor state

In using an adjustable bench power supply, I have tested down to 7 volts and up to 15 volts.
The remote monitor which is only 4 inches x 2 inches has a solar cell to keep monitor charged or can charge the battery via USB or kept plugged into that charger

I have tested the remote distance of more than 50 feet from the vehicle in the garage but the monitor into my home with no loss of connection

To conserve vehicle battery and also the one for the monitor, they both have a motion sensor
In feeling no motion of vehicle, they both go into a sleep mode to reduce voltage drain and wake-up with slight movements

Attached below is the instructions as a PDF to read all the techie and how to use

At the time of this writing is sold for only $39, even Amazon sells them at

Amazon

Download the Ance pdf seen at the bottom of thisAncetest.jpgAncelHostspec.jpgAnceltest.jpg

PDF below

Attachments

• Ancel.pdf
    6 MB · Views: 1
Last edited: