Driving Day at North Weald, Essex, 18th Sept 2020

Forrest Gump

CCCUK regional rep
Driving Activity Day - 18th September 2020, North Weald Airfield, Essex

Several CCCUK members have taken their Corvettes to these Driving Days in the last couple of years - You may have seen the write-ups in Vette News. They are a really good day out, fun and safe.

It’s organised by Lotus-on-Track but is open to anybody, not just Lotus owners (there’s usually a variety of cars there).

From a Coronavirus point of view, I’m hoping that by this point in September, the event will be possible. It’s a small privately run event, no spectators and a limit of just twenty cars.

If you’d like to participate please book yourself a place via the link below. CCCUK has no reserved places, and places are very limited (only 8 left when I looked today).

It would be useful if you could please let me know if you have booked. (email essexregion@corvetteclub.org.uk)

When: Friday 18th September 2020

Where: North Weald Airfield, Nr Harlow, Essex

Cost: £45 for the whole day.

Click the link below for more information and booking:

North Weald Activity Day | Friday 18 September 2020 - Lotus on Track

Andy
CCCUK Essex Rep

fullsizeoutput_2724.jpeg

Forrest Gump

CCCUK regional rep
It’s not a track day as you might do at Brands Hatch, but it is a chance to drive your car quickly (or as quick as you want to) around different courses. Its an airfield so corners are marked with cones - there’s plenty of space and no barriers to hit. It is a very sociable day too with time for a chat, coffees and lunch (those not included in the price). Great fun.

Adtheman

CCCUK Member
It’s not a track day as you might do at Brands Hatch, but it is a chance to drive your car quickly (or as quick as you want to) around different courses. Its an airfield so corners are marked with cones - there’s plenty of space and no barriers to hit. It is a very sociable day too with time for a chat, coffees and lunch (those not included in the price). Great fun.
Go on then why not count me in, ill book it up tomorrow morning