Welcome to the new CCCUK website!
Our old website is still available but no longer open for new posts. Click here to visit it. Click here for more information.
If you're not already a member of the CCCUK, join now!

EVENT NOW CANCELLED Central South Sunday Breakfast Meet 5th April 2020

Added to Calendar: 05-04-20

Daytona Vette

CCCUK regional rep
Sunday 5th April from 8.30 am at the Punchbowl, Rising Lane, Lapworth, Warwickshire (B94 6HR)

The Punchbowl Lapworth – Lapworth Restaurant, Rooms & Bar

This is an open invitation for all Corvette Enthusiasts and Partners to come along irrespective of region or Club Membership to enjoy themselves with like-minded enthusiasts.

Corvettes are of course most welcome, but not essential.

The Punchbowl is a lovely country Pub, Inn and Eatery - Serving a variety of freshly cooked breakfasts together with fresh orange juice, coffee or tea, all brought to your table with a smile.

The Punchbowl has excellent parking and is very well situated for the M6, M42 and M40 and not too far from the M5 corridor. You will be impressed by this venue.

Please post on here to book your seat(s) if you are coming, so I can let the Punchbowl know the numbers to address the catering and seating arrangements.

Please note the deadline for Booking Seats is 4.00 pm on the Friday before the Sunday.

On the Sunday best to get our Breakfast Orders in before 9.00 am otherwise we may find ourselves in the queue behind the residents
.

All Vette heads and Partners welcome even if you are without a Vette.
 
Last edited:

Dave R

CCCUK Member
Sunday 5th April from 8.30 am at the Punchbowl, Rising Lane, Lapworth, Warwickshire (B94 6HR)

The Punchbowl Lapworth – Lapworth Restaurant, Rooms & Bar

This is an open invitation for all Corvette Enthusiasts and Partners to come along irrespective of region or Club Membership to enjoy themselves with like-minded enthusiasts.

Corvettes are of course most welcome, but not essential.

The Punchbowl is a lovely country Pub, Inn and Eatery - Serving a variety of freshly cooked breakfasts together with fresh orange juice, coffee or tea, all brought to your table with a smile.

The Punchbowl has excellent parking and is very well situated for the M6, M42 and M40 and not too far from the M5 corridor. You will be impressed by this venue.

Please post on here to book your seat(s) if you are coming, so I can let the Punchbowl know the numbers to address the catering and seating arrangements.

Please note the deadline for Booking Seats is 4.00 pm on the Friday before the Sunday.

On the Sunday best to get our Breakfast Orders in before 9.00 am otherwise we may find ourselves in the queue behind the residents
.

All Vette heads and Partners welcome even if you are without a Vette.
Dear Barry, can you please put me down for this See you around 8:30
David Rushbrooke
 

Daytona Vette

CCCUK regional rep
Hi Dave, We would love to see you and have your company, but unfortunately I made the decision late yesterday afternoon to cancel our immediate forthcoming meetings, due to the Covid-19 Virus, most of us are north of 60 and some have health issues that add to the risk, so we need to be both responsible and diligent, just as a note we held our Supper Club in our usual venue last night they took 15 phone calls to cancel bookings that evening.

Let us see how things go and hopefully good by the time of the Central South Breakfast and Cruise down to the AAC UK Nats at Hatton - One not to miss if possible.
Stay Safe!
 

Backseatdriver

CCCUK Member
I sadly agree. We are in the events business and 90% of our next six weeks have been cancelled, I expect the remaining 10% will be cancelled after the weekend. I was being optimistic(headinthesand) but now all i want to do is protect my friends. It is real and it is a bit frightening...
 

Daytona Vette

CCCUK regional rep
I sadly agree. We are in the events business and 90% of our next six weeks have been cancelled, I expect the remaining 10% will be cancelled after the weekend. I was being optimistic(headinthesand) but now all i want to do is protect my friends. It is real and it is a bit frightening...
Devastating for you and your business, not only are your friends in business hibernating but now some of your social friends too.

A bit of a pun I know, but perhaps we should all "Club" together to help each other in these times of difficult trading, by choosing to direct our choices to doing business with Club Members where we can, especially after the Virus has gone, to make up for the losses encountered during the Virus attack.
 
Top