Fairmile pub

Mad4slalom

CCCUK Member
Apparently we can meet at the end of April at the Fairmile pub but it's in Guildford so a bit far for you in Cornwall was it? Will you be at the nationals in July? You could pick me up on your way. :cool:(y)
Ah, I wondered if it was fairmile near honiton. Love it around guildford , fond memories of frensham ponds and those quaint english villages with cricket on the green

Rich

Administrator
The Fairmile Pub at Cobham is the location for Surrey Region's monthly meetings.
Any member who wishes to be advised of Surrey events (or indeed any Region) can update their preferences on Membermojo.

Mad4slalom

CCCUK Member
Fairmile is in Cobham James...not Guilford 🤔
Was on a delivery somewhere around the guildford hindhead area a few summers ago when to my surprise , around the leafy lanes appeared a mid metallic blue 70/72 vette, amazing how a little thing like that can lift your day and rekindled my longing and started a new search for a C3 .
Never give up on a Dream James ! When you finally make the move and find the one thats right for you , it will be even more satisfying than you can imagine 👍😁

James Vette

CCCUK Member
Was on a delivery somewhere around the guildford hindhead area a few summers ago when to my surprise , around the leafy lanes appeared a mid metallic blue 70/72 vette, amazing how a little thing like that can lift your day and rekindled my longing and started a new search for a C3 .
Never give up on a Dream James ! When you finally make the move and find the one thats right for you , it will be even more satisfying than you can imagine 👍😁
I viewed a blue 1969 last year and it was better than the photos! Definitely my favourite car and what I'm going to spend my hard earned money on. 😁