February 2023 edition of Vette News

Jimbo64

CCCUK Member
So after coming home for my p\t postie's job and feeling thoroughly knackered due to a nice oncoming cold, what better way to relax and recuperate, than feet up, hot flu drink and a read through the above edition. Take a bow everyone involved. Great articles etc throughout and it has been a great partial cold cure! I even followed Rob Tring's request and amended my Membermojo, albeit it was to only update my employment status (to the above) not adding another Vette to my ownership, sadly my recently acquired '87 Harley FXRS doesn't count.
And to assist me even more on the road to recovery, I spot my C3 in the backdrop picture for the 2023 Corvettes at the Lakes advert!
You guys!

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
So after coming home for my p\t postie's job and feeling thoroughly knackered due to a nice oncoming cold, what better way to relax and recuperate, than feet up, hot flu drink and a read through the above edition. Take a bow everyone involved. Great articles etc throughout and it has been a great partial cold cure! I even followed Rob Tring's request and amended my Membermojo, albeit it was to only update my employment status (to the above) not adding another Vette to my ownership, sadly my recently acquired '87 Harley FXRS doesn't count.
And to assist me even more on the road to recovery, I spot my C3 in the backdrop picture for the 2023 Corvettes at the Lakes advert!
You guys!
Hope you liked the new VN Jimbo. We looked at all sorts of alternatives and decided we had to reduce the weight to drop to a lower postal rate as the previous postal rate was pretty much as much as the cost to produce the magazine and rising! Personally, I prefer the new easy to flick through version.

Good luck with the new job which I hope you started before Christmas to get some tips ££

Invetterate

CCCUK Member
You guys!
I agree - another great issue of a magazine that seems scaled far beyond the size of the Club. Belting job all round - well done Colin & Jonny!

Chevrolet

CCCUK Member
Like Mark's article on the Bob Jankel C4 Tempest. Jankel still on the go in Weybridge down the road from me:

Last edited: