For sale: C4 Corvette parts, including an upgraded radiator, water pump, Momo steering wheel hub kit, flat-dash kit, and more

theseoldcars

CCCUK Member
Greetings, all. I’ve got a shed full of C4 Corvette parts that I need to sell, so I thought I’d put them up here first for you all to have a gander at. Most of the parts are new but if there’s anything you have questions about, or you’d like to see – I can take pictures, if need be – then just drop me a direct message and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

I'll update this as items are sold (last updated 10/05) so if it's still up, it's probably still here.

DeWitts Pro-Series Radiator (32-1139084A): £750

New in box and for ’84-’89 models. This would set you back close to £1,100, so if you’ve wanted one for a while, or your C4 needs a new superb and upgraded radiator, now’s your chance to grab one at a bit of a discounted rate. This version has an integral transmission cooler, if needed, and also includes the custom mounting cushions – so it should all slip in and fit neatly. First-design AC condensers used on 1984 & early 1985 models will have to be upgraded to allow clearance for the thicker radiator, though, and do triple-check that it suits your application.

Details here: https://www.dewitts.com/collections/corvette-aluminum-radiators/products/1984-1989-aluminum-radiator

1129084A_1024x.jpg

FlowKooler 1688 water pump: £80

New in box. This is a high-flow mechanical pump that serves up twice as much flow at low revs and idle. More vanes, tighter tolerances and a CNC-machined impeller all contribute to reductions in hot spots, cavitation at higher RPMs and lower operating temperatures. Anodised for a neat look. If you can get one, it’ll set you back around £180 at the moment, landed. As always, do triple-check it'll suit your application.

Additional details here: https://flowkoolerwaterpumps.com/products/1688-small-block-chevy-corvette-short-shaft-water-pump

pump (Custom).jpg

Upper and lower radiator hoses, thermostat housing and thermostat: £30

This'll allow you overhaul your Corvette's cooling system in earnest; the part numbers, if you want to check them, are as follows:

Lower hose: ACDELCO 24226L
Upper hose: ACDELCO 26118X
Thermostat: ACDELCO 12TP1E (Believe I've some Stant alternatives, too, if you want a different temperature range: 45359 and 45358)
Thermostat housing: ACDELCO 1510175 (15-10175)

Let me know if you'd want to make an offer on individual items here.

Aluminium header tank: £80

This is for ’84-’89 C4s and ideal if your existing plastic tank is on its way out, or if you want something smarter and with a visible level gauge. In perfect condition, with cap – although it needs a relief hole drilling, or a different cap altogether, if I recall correctly.

61jEmlDCuFL._SL1500_1024x1024@2x (Custom).jpg

Momo MOM-2702 steering wheel hub kit: £50

New in box and ideal if you want to fit an aftermarket wheel to your early C4 while retaining tilt and telescope functionality. Pretty sure this is only for ’84-’89 C4s, I think, despite what the listings might tell you.

Check out the customer images in this listing to see what it actually looks like: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000GVHXXK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Passenger-side flat dash panel and components: £50

Excellent condition used flat panel for the passenger side of ’84-’89 C4s. Includes the vent and ductwork. Ideal if you want to lose the breadbin and get a sleeker look.

Powerstop Z23 Evolution Sport carbon-fibre ceramic brake pads (front, set): £35

Set of performance front pads I picked up for my '89 and never used. New in box and ready to go. Part number is Z23412, so you can double-check its suitability for your application. Minimal dust with these, so ideal if you're tired of cleaning your wheels all the time. Would cost you about £60 landed, so a bit of a discount here.

Pair of used stock exhaust manifolds for an L98: £20

They’re making my shelf sag. Ideal if you want to freshen a pair up and then sling them on your car. AIR fittings are present and correct. Let me know if you need more details or pictures.

Complete AIR system: £40

Pulled this off my ’89. All in perfect working order. Ideal if you’re putting a C4 back together and want to restore the factory emissions system, or if the pump in yours is spent. Pump, original lines, hoses, canisters, etc. The whole lot.

eBay GT45 turbocharger: £100

New. You know the drill with these. Cheap but serviceable turbos that are ideal for low-buck projects. Unused and ready to waste a bottom end or two. Usually around £180.

Set of turbo SBC headers: £100

This is a single-turbo header kit that I was mulling about reworking to suit a C4. It’s new but will need some fettling, and it’ll certainly need work to fit into a C4. But it’s a good starting point or could be useful if you’ve something with a bigger bay and a wheezy SBC in it that needs a bit of a lift.

Give me a shout if anything is of interest and we’ll go from there! Sensible offers are welcome, especially if you’re going for multiple bits. I’ve probably got some C4-related shrapnel you can take away with you, too, if you come and collect – I'm located near Peterborough, for reference.

I am happy to post bits, too, but ideally the larger stuff would be couriered or collected. Anyway, just ask and we’ll see!

Have a great evening, all.

Attachments

• 1129084A_1024x.jpg
    1129084A_1024x.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

stiej1977

CCCUK Member
Hi. I’m the guy mr cricket informed you off. I’m interested in…
9. BDE rear lowering kit
12: Proforged front lower ball joints (pair)
13. DRM brake bias spring
14. Batee xenon dash bulb kit (’84-’89)

I’ll pm you.

theseoldcars

CCCUK Member
You could, yes, but you'd need a wet-outlet nitrous nozzle to complete it (and that would be installed in the air intake somewhere convenient); the included plate is for older four-barrel carburetted set-ups. You can get nitrous plates that bolt straight to the throttle body mount for L98 engines in '90 C4s, too. Probably cost a bit, though. Been a while since I looked!

PaulC4

New user
You could, yes, but you'd need a wet-outlet nitrous nozzle to complete it (and that would be installed in the air intake somewhere convenient); the included plate is for older four-barrel carburetted set-ups. You can get nitrous plates that bolt straight to the throttle body mount for L98 engines in '90 C4s, too. Probably cost a bit, though. Been a while since I looked!
Hi
Thanks I will do some research

Raiden61

New user
Hi Lewis, you're actually part of the reason I bought a C4 in the first place! I've had the car for less than a week so I'm not really sure what I need yet! I'd love the numberplate filler if you still have it. All the best!

theseoldcars

CCCUK Member
Consider it earmarked, Raiden (and I'll drop you a line later, Braeburn 22, as I was working until late yesterday); ping me an email on lskingston at theseoldcars dot co dot uk and we'll go from there!

Raiden61

New user
Thank you! could I also nab the emergency bonnet release? Mine has already started to play up. Thanks again. My Father is in Peterborough so I'll badger him into collecting them from you if that's the best way.

theseoldcars

CCCUK Member
Consider it earmarked. Yes, collection is welcome; I can also sling stuff in the post if it's easier! Both bits are relatively small, so it won't cost much.