Forum Names - Who's Who? Introduce Yourself...

GCorvette

CCCUK Member
I know it's been an ongoing problem but the weekend highlighted to me that I don't know who is who behind their forum name? :unsure:
I appreciate some wish to remain under a nickname, but if you feel inclined to formally introduce yourself below with your name and a photo of you with your current Corvette, please do! (y):cool:

Graham Collins
(I will update this photo in due course as a private plate has just gone on and changes are afoot!)
FB_IMG_1566560033779-small.jpg

Last edited:

Ray Quayle

CCCUK Member
Luurv the mullet ! Those were the days eh ? Will we recognise you now ? :LOL:
Not really a mullet, I just have a low hairline at the back, the hair is the same length at the back as the rest of my head. I’d have to shave my neck for it to look any different. I think y’all would still recognise me. Hair is the same, but a bit gray here and there. You’d still recognise the car for sure, it hasn’t changed at all since the picture except for the Dymags. I’ve actually had it 35 years this month.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Not really a mullet, I just have a low hairline at the back, the hair is the same length at the back as the rest of my head. I’d have to shave my neck for it to look any different. I think y’all would still recognise me. Hair is the same, but a bit gray here and there. You’d still recognise the car for sure, it hasn’t changed at all since the picture except for the Dymags. I’ve actually had it 35 years this month.
Your lucky to have enough hair to go grey . :LOL: