Goodwood revival 2023 photos

James Vette

CCCUK Member
Does anyone know if the 73's hood is actually a small block hood because I'd have thought the big block hood would be more in your face for bragging rights. Thank you.

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Does anyone know if the 73's hood is actually a small block hood because I'd have thought the big block hood would be more in your face for bragging rights. Thank you.
I think that was the standard hood for all models in 73. The last of the big blocks 454ci for 1974 had that hood along with its lesser siblings.

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Yes, I thought they were great. Trouble was when the โ€œsnowflake โ€œ wheels arrived in 1977, suddenly the honeycomb wheels were old hat. Thatโ€™s how Iโ€™ve got my set. We removed them from a green 76 and fitted snowflakes to sell the car.

Roscobbc

Serious tyres (Toyo R888's) on the back of the Firebird........too low a profile though. Love the '63 TBird - 'respect' the Bentley Blue Train repro' thingy (although I hate the Weymann patent fabric bodies)

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Serious tyres (Toyo R888's) on the back of the Firebird........too low a profile though. Love the '63 TBird - 'respect' the Bentley Blue Train repro' thingy (although I hate the Weymann patent fabric bodies)
The honeycombs are not factory either. Too big a dish. Look good tho. Old style look adjusted for modern rubber. The best of both worlds.