Goodwood revival

Rich

Administrator
seems the hottie was deleted 😭
Yes, James it was deleted as I could not see the relevance of your post to this thread or indeed the website. Please bear in mind that this is a public website viewed by people of all ages and genders, so if we could try to keep it to Corvette related matters, that would be appreciated.
Nassau65 - sorry but as you quoted James' post, I had to remove yours too. I did advise you as a courtesy, but perhaps you didn't receive the notification.

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
I actually really love that white on red C1 paint job even though white is a boring colour it works really well sometimes.
I’ve never liked the red coves on the 56-61 cars, just doesn’t look right to me. White with silver coves and a red interior in my opinion is a great colour combination on those cars. It’s good that we all like different things.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
More nostalgia for the Goodwood Revival - LNER Class B1 No. 61306 `Mayflower ` hauled the Steam Dreams charter train from Paddington to Chichester where passengers went on to Goodwood by road . The fireman on Sunday is a colleague I work on loco restorations with at the Great Central Railway , Loughborough . Makes me really miss my mainline forays on steam locos . :cry:Mayfloer.jpg