Welcome to the new CCCUK website!
Our old website is still available but no longer open for new posts. Click here to visit it. Click here for more information.
If you're not already a member of the CCCUK, join now!

Hello from a new member.

Jimbo64

CCCUK Member
Welcome to the forum, a pretty decent bunch on here. Lovely car selection you have, not sure I could cope with deciding which one to drive - nice dilemma though!

Rich

Administrator
Dan - thank you for joining the CCCUK and a very warm welcome. I have amended your website status and will put the latest Club Magazine in the post to you.

kentvette

CCCUK Member
Dan, Welcome! Now, Corvettes we've all seen,:) but some photos of the rest of your collection would go down very nicely - at least with me!👍

Milner62

CCCUK Member
Hi All, As i've been asked to show my other toys, here goes....
The Roadster is a 32
The coupe is a 32
I drive the Hemi Dragster but don't own it.

Thanks for the warm welcome.
Dan4357

kentvette

CCCUK Member
Wow!! A nice set!

Just been looking at the hi boy that won the Grand National Roadster Show trophy, so if you want to swap your roadster for an ageing '78 Vette, I now know where to get the flames added!:D:D:D:D

Paul Newman

CCCUK regional rep
Hi there.......am lovin' the C2 and the hot rod is sweet too. I have a 2004 C5 coupe at present, but soon to be upgraded to a C6 Grand Sport in torch red. I have also volunteered to take on the Regional Rep post for Central North in my limited spare time. Welcome aboard and keep the pics coming :D (y) 45194520

curious bystander

CCCUK Member
Well done Paul taking on the role of Central North rep. I'm in the region and it will be good to get things happening after a long period of the area being dormant. You'll have my support
Bill