Sun 22 May 2022 - 10:00
Until: Sun 22 May 2022 - 17:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

rubyragtop

Committee Member
I have had confirmation of a date to visit Hever Castle as a club group this year. This is being organised by the Surrey region but other regions are welcome to join us.
Some of you may have been before, but for those who have not, some details

The date is for Sunday 22nd May. The meeting point would likely be Cobham Services on the M25 (near junction 10) Leaving time to be confirmed but would be around 9 a.m.
It is about a 30 mile cruise along the M25 and local roads between Godstone and Hever.
Other regions are welcome to organise their own cruise to the venue and meet us at Hever for 10 a.m. or join us at Cobham.

The price for entry is £10.35 per person (£6 saving on normal price) for gardens only.
We are allowed to park within the grounds, adjacent to the cafe on a large grassed area with the castle as a backdrop.

Hever is asking for an indication of the numbers attending, so if this is of interest to you, could you please let me know as soon as possible so that I can keep them updated.

phild

CCCUK Member
I have had confirmation of a date to visit Hever Castle as a club group this year. This is being organised by the Surrey region but other regions are welcome to join us.
Some of you may have been before, but for those who have not, some details

The date is for Sunday 22nd May. The meeting point would likely be Cobham Services on the M25 (near junction 10) Leaving time to be confirmed but would be around 9 a.m.
It is about a 30 mile cruise along the M25 and local roads between Godstone and Hever.
Other regions are welcome to organise their own cruise to the venue and meet us at Hever for 10 a.m. or join us at Cobham.

The price for entry is £10.35 per person (£6 saving on normal price) for gardens only.
We are allowed to park within the grounds, adjacent to the cafe on a large grassed area with the castle as a backdrop.

Hever is asking for an indication of the numbers attending, so if this is of interest to you, could you please let me know as soon as possible so that I can keep them updated.
Interested in attending this. Its very local to me so will not be attending the convoy meet up.

rubyragtop

Committee Member
A last reminder for the Hever Cruise on 22nd May. It is not too late to join in on the event, either on the cruise or meet us there.
If all those 'registered' take part do so, we will have 27 cars lining up in the grounds.