I can't sleep knowing I will own a C3 one day

luckyrat

Busy user
I sold my SL63 AMG to fund my Corvette, I clearly wasnโ€™t looking for more performance!
Opinions are like bottoms, we all have one. Personally itโ€™s the chrome bumper 1968/72 for me.
2E597ED0-1DE7-42B8-BF3D-39B7CAD8EB3E.jpegA8B7F51A-7B64-4771-8D5D-9276E264A088.jpeg

Mad4slalom

CCCUK Member
If you are having sleepless nights now , just wait until you have bought one then you will know what sleepless nights are all about . ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
I find that once you have spent the money its less stressful. Talked myself out of a lot of vettes over the years due to how much work and money they still needed putting into them. At least if you get one you will have had one and not โ€œalmost โ€œ had one . Just get the best you can afford ๐Ÿ‘

James Vette

CCCUK Member
I find that once you have spent the money its less stressful. Talked myself out of a lot of vettes over the years due to how much work and money they still needed putting into them. At least if you get one you will have had one and not โ€œalmost โ€œ had one . Just get the best you can afford ๐Ÿ‘
How do you talk yourself out of a C3? ๐Ÿ˜…

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
How do you talk yourself out of a C3? ๐Ÿ˜…
Look at and test drive as many as you can and use your head not your heart , then you will soon learn how to talk yourself out of buying the wrong one !
Get carried away with the first one you see with shiny paint :love: :love: and unless the gods are really smiling , you will end up with a dog and no money ๐Ÿ˜จ