Irish visit

Mad4slalom

CCCUK Member
Hi All, visiting our daughter in ireland and exloring west coast in a camper, anyone know of any good motor museums or the like anywhere over here 👍

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Sorry Mad4 , I got distracted by the boy again ! If you are in Southern Ireland forget museums and explore the Connemara and Ring of Kerry . I did it on a classic car tour in the Marcos V8 a few years back . Stunning country , amazing coast lines , friendly locals and Guinness to die for . Nothing like the stuff sold over here !

Mad4slalom

CCCUK Member
Sorry Mad4 , I got distracted by the boy again ! If you are in Southern Ireland forget museums and explore the Connemara and Ring of Kerry . I did it on a classic car tour in the Marcos V8 a few years back . Stunning country , amazing coast lines , friendly locals and Guinness to die for . Nothing like the stuff sold over here !
Ring of kerry look dooable. We are just getting settled in an air band b , four nights here , a few trips out and golf on monday before collecting camper on tuesday. Then freestyling it for a week. 👍

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
No, James, we are speaking about Motor museums in Ir

Ring of kerry look dooable. We are just getting settled in an air band b , four nights here , a few trips out and golf on monday before collecting camper on tuesday. Then freestyling it for a week. 👍
Just remember it`s all the drinking and the craic . :LOL: Have a great time and enjoy the Jameson`s and the amazing scenery . (y)

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Irish Camper Van - 1 hp , 4 leg x wheel drive and very good fuel consumption . (y) Irish Camper van.jpg