Is this normal?

Nick B

CCCUK Member
On Christmas eve I posted a 'comedy' Xmas picture of me in my Corvette along with the message "Have a great Christmas" on the forum.

It had 69 views, 2 'likes' (thanks Chevrolet and Rich) and not a single reply.

I just wanted to ask people if they consider this to be a normal and expected level of response from fellow club members/forum users to a freindly Christmas message?

Regards

Nick

Oneball

CCCUK Member
I’m not sure about normal but I was going to say I read it and didn’t reply, however I just looked at it and realised I’d not seen it, not sure why as I do look at most new posts.

Belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Happy New Year Nick

No I did not go on the Forum and wish everyone a Happy ................
I have done it before and did notice this Year the lack of such posts
But as a Regional Rep I sent the seasonal message to all my Regional Members via email.

Roscobbc

I didn't originally see your 'message' either - strange............I looked just now and saw when it was posted in Corvette Gossip (24th) - odd!

Corvette

Well-known user
I would say that's about right responsewise. Members past and present like to view the posts but rarely reply. On the old site I used to do build threads, I'm crap at taking the time to do a proper write up and my photographic skills are zero but at least made some effort with little response. I bet Oneball's thread now is seen daily by many but with few replies. All too busy or too shy?

kentvette

CCCUK Member
I confess that I did see your original post Nick, but late at night and when I was in a most "in-Christmas-like" frame of mind due to ill health. :sick:
But, unfortunately in recent months, activity on this forum seems to have almost collapsed, for some reason. Disappointing, and I chiefly blame the Anti-Social-Media!

Chris C4

Regular user
Sorry Nick I didn’t see your post or I would’ve replied to it. Nice C3 you have there. I wanted one, but money and not enough garage space put the mockers on that. I’m happy with my C4 though.

Forrest Gump

CCCUK regional rep
Hi Nick,
I saw your post and I do apologise for not giving it at least a "like".
I think that all who saw it would definitely have thought it was amusing even if not commenting, so well done for making the effort for us miserable lot!
Happy New Year btw!

Nick B

CCCUK Member
Hi Nick,
I saw your post and I do apologise for not giving it at least a "like".
I think that all who saw it would definitely have thought it was amusing even if not commenting, so well done for making the effort for us miserable lot!
Happy New Year btw!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: