Kids do not do THIS

teamzr1

Supporting vendor
A picture of an Accelerate Yellow C8 Corvette Stingray was recently posted, and it’s making the rounds of social media as much of the country has temperatures plunging ahead of the Christmas weekend.

The Stingray is wearing a Denny Menholt Chevrolet Dealer Plate on the front, and a commenter believes the car to be in “Billings on top of the Rims.” Due to other lack of features, others are asking if this was Alaska or Antarctica. Other than the frozen Stingray, I see nothing but snow and blue skies.

We’re not sure what the owner was thinking, considering that these storms were well-forecasted ahead of them hitting the area, but you know Corvette owners like to be different. Perhaps the owner was counting on the rear-weight bias, with 60% of the car’s weight over the rear wheels to power him through the drifting snow. All I can think about is that “Hey, you can’t park there” meme.

We’ve been seeing a trend lately in sports cars with giving them more clearance and bigger tires, so they can go off-road, but this Stingray isn’t going anywhere until the big melt can free it from its winter prison.

snowb.jpg

antijam

CCCUK Member
From the weather reports we're getting you do seem to be getting it quite bad over there.😟 Three inches of snow over here and the whole country goes into lockdown..🥶

teamzr1

Supporting vendor
I bet the owners of this house in the USA will trade you that 3 inches for this :)

ice.jpg

Some areas reporting 30-foot drifts !

Also, some global warming groupie states have less power stations output and now are telling those with electric vehicles not
to charge the batteries as having brownouts with storms

snowdrift.jpghighsnow.jpg

Last edited: