Knock offs

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Picked the knock off's up yesterday half expecting an uplift in cost as they stated they were more work than first thought but delighted they held their cost to the quoted price. They did add that if they did any more they learned from mine so the price (£750 for all five) including tyre removal and remounting would stay the same or could be less as mine required painting to switch the look from 1964 to 1965. Couldn't be happier with their work so happy to share their details:

sales@alloyhub.com 01538 300765
ST13 8SW

Excuse my crappy pics, the quality is fab

20240223_170920_resized.jpg

20240223_171128_resized.jpg

Now for some tyre clean up

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
£750 to do all 5 wheels seems reasonable to me, they charge £25 just to remove and refit a tyre.
Just had for Blackwall’s turned round as the white letters were on the inside, £100 + VAT

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
I personally think the darker centres suit the wheels much better than the plain cast 64 style.
Have to agree. These are now clear coated as well so clean up should be easier too. In prep for the NEC Car of the Year final I spent close on 6 hours cleaning the KO's on the blue '65 :p

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
£750 to do all 5 wheels seems reasonable to me, they charge £25 just to remove and refit a tyre.
Just had for Blackwall’s turned round as the white letters were on the inside, £100 + VAT

Yes I thought so too. Don't know how many hours they spent on them but they had them 2 weeks