Krispy Kreme Sun 13th June 2021 Peterboghorror

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
Ive been seeing Krispy Kreme car meets advertised and photographed for years but havent yet been to one, 'bout time i did.

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
Take a good supply of AntiAcid tablets - those super sweet donuts certainly can be challenging on the guts.......

Hmm.. exactly what i dont need at the moment (and thats too much information already)..
Thats strange, all i can see on Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Menu is Doughnuts! :unsure:

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
Myself & Mike Lacey will be meeting at the A1 Black Cat Roundabout Petrol Filling Station Northbound and leaving at 10:30am if anyone wants to go in convoy.

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
Take a good supply of AntiAcid tablets - those super sweet donuts certainly can be challenging on the guts.......

Good advice.. youre not wrong... mad sugar rush incoming!

Heres Mike Lacey pretending to be a Smoky Mountain Traders girl with my car (should we give him the job?.. im not so sure)...
DSCF0008 (2).JPG
I completely failed to get a pic of Mikes C7, kept getting sidetracked talking to people.
This is Nick B.. good to meet you Nick..
DSCF0011 (2).JPG
And this is Tania Cooper (another CCCUK member).. Good to meet you Tania and your partner...
DSCF0013 (3).JPG
Great meet, i will be back. Busy though what with bumping into people i knew from my Hot Rod days, meeting people from the Carrot Town Garage Club and CCCuk members.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Love the pics . It looks a cool place to hang out but I bet you are a bit Krispy now being a pale skinned Viking in all that sunshine . 🥵 :LOL:

Nick B

CCCUK Member
A few snaps from this mornings Krispy Kreme gathering, good varied selection of interesting cars turned up. Was nice to meet Derek and Mike, a very enjoyable way to spend a couple of hours on a sunny Sunday morning.
😎🌞

IMG_20210613_134306.jpgIMG_20210613_134244.jpgIMG_20210613_134408.jpgIMG_20210613_134527.jpgIMG_20210613_134633.jpgIMG_20210613_134657.jpgIMG_20210613_134723.jpgIMG_20210613_134903.jpgIMG_20210613_134226.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20210613_134204.jpg
    IMG_20210613_134204.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Juli
Good advice.. youre not wrong... mad sugar rush incoming!

Heres Mike Lacey pretending to be a Smoky Mountain Traders girl with my car (should we give him the job?.. im not so sure)...
View attachment 11424
I completely failed to get a pic of Mikes C7, kept getting sidetracked talking to people.
This is Nick B.. good to meet you Nick..
View attachment 11425
And this is Tania Cooper (another CCCUK member).. Good to meet you Tania and your partner...
View attachment 11426
Great meet, i will be back. Busy though what with bumping into people i knew from my Hot Rod days, meeting people from the Carrot Town Garage Club and CCCuk members.
Julie is really miffed that I didn`t suggest going and in true female logic she won`t accept that i did her a huge favour by not going and eating all those doughnuts . After all , it was her that said she needed to loose weight . :ROFLMAO: We well remember stopping off at Krispy Kreme emporium in Salem , Massachusetts on a road trip around New England in the fall . We ordered a box of doughnuts forgetting the about the Americans propensity for huge portions . I still haven`t quite come down from the sugar rush !