Lancaster Classic Car Show at the NEC - Birmingham

curious bystander

CCCUK Member
Your post Julian has prompted me to give you all an update.
We will be there again this year having recently been offered a good size stand right in the heart of the American car section.
A ticket CODE will not be available until we have further paperwork from the organisers in late July/August.
As soon as it's available it will be in Vette News and in the Members Only section.
More details to follow as and when(y)

curious bystander

CCCUK Member
Tickets can be ordered here:TICKET PACKAGES, and by using our unique CODE that I will put in Members Only, you will receive a discount of £5.50 per adult per day from the full cost - although each transaction (not ticket) will incur a one off cost of £1.95
The discount only applies for Saturday and Sunday - Friday is full price for everyone

Hassle&PJ

CCCUK Member
Tickets can be ordered here:TICKET PACKAGES, and by using our unique CODE that I will put in Members Only, you will receive a discount of £5.50 per adult per day from the full cost - although each transaction (not ticket) will incur a one off cost of £1.95
The discount only applies for Saturday and Sunday - Friday is full price for everyone
Hi,
Where in Members Only can we find the unique code for the NEC?
Thanks in advance
H&PJ

curious bystander

CCCUK Member
Once you are a full member, and shown as such under your user name, will you be able to access "Members Only"
If you've recently joined contact the Membership Secretary to update your status

Rich

Administrator
We are working on a more detailed announcement. I am not organising our presence, but I am tasked with setting up the stand and being in attendance for the weekend.

7YEL

CCCUK regional rep
a4_colour_jpg_835x640_image.jpg
Classic Corvette Club UK is celebrating 40 years, so this year at Nec Classic Motor Show we have all of the current 7 generations on display from a 1956 C1 to the latest 2019 C7 ZR1. Dont forget to use our Club discount code on the members page when buying your tickets.

Last edited:

7YEL

CCCUK regional rep
Win Two Free Tickets,
Competition on our Facebook page Now,

Not long to go
Competition Ends 3/10/19

image006.png

Last edited:

7YEL

CCCUK regional rep
New! Park at the airport for £9
15o8_pNJUF76n-3_lFcj0k6IyZ1emxgUY0TJmhQpWtAkmweOQ2aHodNUSm6tm6TE40B5QZmWthEm-37H-_Md2nC8jArWwDzqeI1Xp6rN1Zr46UGL-0tIOX_3rtwGiejSl4k=s0-d-e1-ft

jzEJ3Tb5qGubTTN7YwDq22wWat44Z0KwjjQ9hm7ktt8kLM0JTzjZxtnq0QswBwDb-i4Mz1vu2xbaplu_60VcZNd5RoutG6UT52ZVj-khvuYbDMqyq7qlMfOA4gZMKBW9bjYP3Usu=s0-d-e1-ft

We realise that some of your club members may have commented about the increase in the NEC parking charges last year. Please let your members know that they can save on parking as well as their tickets if they book in advance this year!

Park at the NEC for £12 (£16 on the day)
Book in advance at: www.thenec.co.uk/visitors/parking

NEW
special rate at the NCP Car Park 5 at Birmingham airport, park from 8am – 7.30pm for just £9. This Event Special must be booked in advance entering the code (CODE ON MEMBERS PAGE)

Myvettezr1

Regular user
NEC Classic Motorshow

We had a brilliant stand here last year, and all being well we shall be back again for 2019
Has the code been released on here yet? Just looking at booking some tickets
Once you are a full member, and shown as such under your user name, will you be able to access "Members Only"
If you've recently joined contact the Membership Secretary to update your status
Is that why i cant see members only section?

Rich

Administrator
Mark. You should be able to see the code in the Members Only Forum as you have the appropriate website status. However, to save any inconvenience, I have emailed you with the discount code.
If anyone else needs the code and can't access it, please let me know so that I can send it to you.