Let's See Your Own Corvette Personal Favorite Photos

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Cool thanks. I definitely want an original radio with the cool dials if you have one. Even if it's broken.
Original radios are quite plentiful in the states, and not that expensive. They are also easy to repair if needed. I think the interior looks much better with the original AM/FM in place.

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Original style antenna’s are readily available from the main Corvette parts suppliers ( Ecklers, corvette central, Zip etc) EBay.com has used radios. Use the global shipping service for postage. It’s quick safe and all costs including import duty are paid up front, so no surprises when it arrives.

BigVet

Supporting vendor
We've got the mast, retainer nut, gasket, mount nut & spacer on Ebay, £35 the lot. All brand new Corvette Central parts. Ebay Item 133774870185. Adrian Dromey.

Reactions: Emc

CaptainK

CCCUK Member
I have everything available within 5 day delivery cheaper
Genuine question: Do you have a website I could look at with parts listed?

Last time I called someone up for parts they said they'd get back to me shortly about them, and about 6 months later I'm still waiting. It doesn't inspire confidence in that supplier. From my perspective its very handy having websites I can quickly look at when I want to instead of trying to contact someone via phone / email / messenger in the hope they might sell me some parts, and then having to chase them up when they don't get back to me.

Emc

Supporting vendor
Genuine question: Do you have a website I could look at with parts listed?

Last time I called someone up for parts they said they'd get back to me shortly about them, and about 6 months later I'm still waiting. It doesn't inspire confidence in that supplier. From my perspective its very handy having websites I can quickly look at when I want to instead of trying to contact someone via phone / email / messenger in the hope they might sell me some parts, and then having to chase them up when they don't get back to me.
Genuine reply
I don't really need a website I found most of my customers prefer to call where they can receive a polite friendly response along with good advice for their query also I prefer to use fbook which has very few costs to be added and then passed on to the customer.

CaptainK

CCCUK Member
Genuine reply
I don't really need a website I found most of my customers prefer to call where they can receive a polite friendly response along with good advice for their query also I prefer to use fbook which has very few costs to be added and then passed on to the customer.
Nice one thanks. I've seen you around on the forum a while now, but never found a website for you. Now I know. :)