Let's See Your Own Corvette Personal Favorite Photos

Redlevel

Well-known user
I hope the locals were more impressed with your C4 that with DT when he forced through building his golf course in their back yard !
Like the stance by the way , them tyres wouldn`t look out of place on a Lancaster Bomber . (y)
That was Aberdeen.. πŸ™„
This is at Trump Turnberry, South Ayrshire, home of the 1952 Grand Prix, President Dwight Eisenhower and Elton Eckstrand of the Commando Drag Team. 😎
I need the big sidewalls due to the state of the forest roads hereabouts.. The wheels are ex Mercedes, 10x16.. 🀣
20200526_153007.jpg
20191122_190749.jpg

Last edited:

Redlevel

Well-known user
Don`t do golf and Scotland is a foreign land to me . Either way he pissed off the locals . πŸ˜–
Not my locals, ..he created a lot of jobs, work and investment for them renovating the hotel, golf course and resort which was already here.
Aberdeen was a different project altogether.
He da man! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

James Vette

CCCUK Member
Good news! :cool: I put a deposit down and collecting this week a matching numbers red on red 71. Just needs paint work but nothing else needs work although I need a passenger side mirror and new side indicator. I really liked the red interior in person. I plan to sell the custom wheels in the future and replace with stock.

2A7BBF94-95E9-435C-9008-BEEC777703BF.jpeg

Last edited:

Redlevel

Well-known user
The BBS wheels ? suite the car well .
Yes..
The C4's have a short offset and you can't fit many aftermarket wheels without spacers and my stock wheels were corroding badly, so a club member sold me these BBS's with new tyres for Β£200! I bit his hand off!! πŸ‘ Got Β£150 for the stock wheels which are now on a modern VW Beetle.
Not so easy getting tyres for the BBS's, so I buy in advance and store them.