Looking to buy a Vet!

Berks_Boy

New user
Hi all,
Im a new member. I've always wanted to own a Vet, and am about to (exciting!), having just sold my 1984 Porsche 911 that ive owed for 20 years. I thought I would venture on the forum to ask if there are any cars for sale that members would recommend, dealers to focus on, or if any members are looking to sell (my preference is to buy from an like minded enthusiast). I'm edging towards C6 / C7.

Pitre

Chairman, CCCUK.
Welcome to the CCCUK John, I wish you all the best with your search and I'm sure you'll be able to find a C6 or C7 through the club!

Stingray

CCCUK Member
Yes indeed. What's your budget for the project? That would help narrow down years and specifications. In either case, if you get picky over colours and specifications you'll find there are very few cars available. Just buy the best car you can find in your price bracket so long as colour and spec' are in an acceptable range.

Beyond that, Vettes are much like any other car - buy on overall condition and service history. Happy hunting!

Roscobbc

Thought about 'stepping back' a generation to a C5.........Adrian Dromey has what appears to be a superb low mileage C5 Z06 for sale.......