Millers vspe

Mad4slalom

CCCUK Member
Hi all received my two bottles of vspe today to add to my 72 vette and 74 beach buggy fuel tanks. Went for the vspe as it is a fuel stabiliser as well as an ethanol protector with a bonus of an octane boost and a wihiff of lead for good measure, it is also a better deal as larger bottle. I bought through opie oils, two 500ml bottles came with a bit of discount and free shipping for £70 and 50pence. 3AB15AA4-DB81-460D-9201-CA488330C8A0.jpeg

Mad4slalom

CCCUK Member
Hi all received my two bottles of vspe today to add to my 72 vette and 74 beach buggy fuel tanks. Went for the vspe as it is a fuel stabiliser as well as an ethanol protector with a bonus of an octane boost and a wihiff of lead for good measure, it is also a better deal as larger bottle. I bought through opie oils, two 500ml bottles came with a bit of discount and free shipping for £70 and 50pence. View attachment 8249
Will buy on amazon next time; just found it for under 58 quid for the same amount and free shipping 😖

CaptainK

CCCUK Member
Nice one, thank you :) 20 tank fulls at the moment with my current usage is probably about 20 years, so I could possibly afford it. :ROFLMAO: (yes, I know I should use it more - and I want too - just a bit busy with life at the moment)

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Nice one, thank you :) 20 tank fulls at the moment with my current usage is probably about 20 years, so I could possibly afford it. :ROFLMAO: (yes, I know I should use it more - and I want too - just a bit busy with life at the moment)
Life is driving a Corvette ! all the rest is just waiting to paraphrase Steve McQueen .