NEC Classic Car Show 2021 - CORVETTES NEEDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich

Administrator
The Classic Car Show is back at the NEC in November, and as usual we have been offered some space which the Show Organisers (in their words) “would like us to fill with some of our fantastic Corvettes”.

So, if you have ever thought about showing your car at probably the biggest indoor car show in the UK, would like to talk about your car to an admiring public and promote the Club, then what follows is right up your street.

We have space for six Corvettes and the purpose of this email is to offer you the opportunity to display your Corvette. Ideally we would like one from C1 to C6 inclusive, with a selection of colours. Cars don’t need to be to NCRS Gold Standard.

The Club will arrange B&B hotel accommodation (if needed) and transport to/from the hotel and the NEC daily, all of which will be paid for by the Club. The show will take place from Friday 12th until Sunday 14th November. Cars will need to be available for set up in the morning of Thursday 11th November and will stay in situ until Sunday evening. You don’t have to be present every day but our stand can get very busy, so we need all the help we can get please. The show is great fun and I guarantee that you will have a fantastic weekend.

I will be taking care of the arrangements, so if you feel that this appeals, please contact me at chairman@corvetteclub.org.uk with the following:

Name
Generation
Colour

It may seem a long way off, but we need to start setting things up asap, so please respond by 30th August if the above is of interest.

I’m happy to answer any questions and look forward to hearing from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.