New ECM at last!

Mick Howes

CCCUK Member
After a long 5 months, my car started first turn of the key, with its new ECM, now just need to get thru MOT and get retaxed. One odd issue, nothing on the heater/fan/AC works, also nothing shows in the temp display panel, any ideas? I have emailed Davies Corvette who got the new ECM and programmed it to my car's VIN. They had to replace to ECM as the micro processor was fried!

BigVet

Supporting vendor
Mick, I can't remember what year car have, but we've just dismantled a complete 1993 LT1 and a great many parts are interchangeable. If you do find you need anything in the future that I might have, don't fail to make contact. Adrian Dromey.

teamzr1

Supporting vendor
Have you checked the fuses for the HVAC and also the CCM controllers ?

Does everything else in dash work including the radio ?

You need to get a OBD1 scanner connected or use the on-board scanner and report if and what error codes are showing

teamzr1

Supporting vendor
By the radio is the CCM (Central Control Module) which the HVAC talks to via the on-board network
Since you have had other wiring problems, it could be the ground to HVAC or the network wiring and voltage signal from CCM

You really need to get an OBD1 scanner on it to see if the ECM and CCM are talking on network as if not than that effects
ECM, CCM, HVAC working together

71.jpg