'New' Regional Representative for Central North region

Roscobbc

I would like to thank member Paul Newman for taking on the role of representative for Central North region. I'm sure Paul will be introducing himself shortly to members in the region. Central North has been without a rep for quite a while now so I would like to ask all our members from this regional to help Paul re-establish meetings and events. Likewise with adjacent regions we will all have the opportunity when renewing membership shortly to 'tick' a box and receive information about events and meetings from selected regions (other than your own). With some regions being relatively large if living near the edge you may be close geographically to a meeting or event in another region - you can now easily have access to that information.

GCorvette

CCCUK Member
Just as I am leaving the region.... 😞
Wish you all the best Paul, maybe I can visit something in the future as my family are still here. (y)

Rich

Administrator
Just as I am leaving the region.... 😞
Wish you all the best Paul, maybe I can visit something in the future as my family are still here. (y)

Graham, as Ross mentioned above, you can still be kept up to date with Central North Region and your new Region at the same time and you can make the amendment now.

GCorvette

CCCUK Member
Graham, as Ross mentioned above, you can still be kept up to date with Central North Region and your new Region at the same time and you can make the amendment now.
Thanks Rich
How / where do I make that amendment?
Thank you.

Rich

Administrator
Thanks Rich
How / where do I make that amendment?
Thank you.

Log into www.membermojo.co.uk/cccuk using you email address (and password if you have set one up). No problem if you haven't got a password. Select the "your membership" tab and then edit your details. You will see all the regions listed, so just select the ones you want to hear from. I will put a more detailed post here somewhere and everyone will be advised of this when they receive renewal invitaion emails.