New to the corvette scene

Benny

New user
Hi everyone,
I have recently purchased a 1975 C3 which seems to be in pretty decent shape. Yes there are some issues as you would expect but tinkering jobs namely rear crankshaft oil seal leaking, a few electrical problems but nothing too serious. I live near Battle in East Sussex so anyone out there in the area I would be glad to meet. Cheers Ben. b500b9f0-2b12-48eb-8c99-1f3921de79cb.jpegd33f6c72-0f38-4f85-a914-c9b77b24aeb4.jpegOh yes I have just fitted a set of stainless side pipes but I think I’m going to change mufflers for Street ones as the performance ones I purchased give me a headache as a while. Waaay too loud!!

teamzr1

Supporting vendor
Great looking '75 Benny
bet that paint job was not cheap

My first Corvette was in the 1970s and also a 1975

Need some photos of the engine bay

Benny75.jpg

Benny

New user
Hi, I bought it already painted. It came into the country in 2019 and was painted soon after. I’ve only owned it for about a couple of months..

teamzr1

Supporting vendor
The photo seems the front looks like it is sitting a bit high ?

Be interesting to see a photo of that paint job with the sun out

Last edited:

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Hi everyone,
I have recently purchased a 1975 C3 which seems to be in pretty decent shape. Yes there are some issues as you would expect but tinkering jobs namely rear crankshaft oil seal leaking, a few electrical problems but nothing too serious. I live near Battle in East Sussex so anyone out there in the area I would be glad to meet. Cheers Ben. View attachment 22327View attachment 22328Oh yes I have just fitted a set of stainless side pipes but I think I’m going to change mufflers for Street ones as the performance ones I purchased give me a headache as a while. Waaay too loud!!
Join the CCCUK and you will have lots of opportunities to meet other `Vette owners in your area at club meets etc. and also tap into a wealth of knowledge and support from other members .