purple charlie
CCCUK Member
looking for opinions and info.
my C4 1987 has twin 3 inch pipes, previous or previous previous owner fitted them with silencers. So, over 10 years they have been on the car . The new section 59 laws are supposed to be tightening up. whats the chances they are picked up . I do tend to drive quietly , I'm not a boy racer... any thoughts, don't really want to buy a new system as these are solid and Ive just retired...
second question, the radio does not work... that's not the problem, I wouldn't be able to hear it anyway. The exhaust does sound loud in the car, sometimes have to have windows open as makes it quieter, when the motor is pulling, under load, the droning exhaust is louder. Anyone recommendations on noise deadening the underside of the car?
my C4 1987 has twin 3 inch pipes, previous or previous previous owner fitted them with silencers. So, over 10 years they have been on the car . The new section 59 laws are supposed to be tightening up. whats the chances they are picked up . I do tend to drive quietly , I'm not a boy racer... any thoughts, don't really want to buy a new system as these are solid and Ive just retired...
second question, the radio does not work... that's not the problem, I wouldn't be able to hear it anyway. The exhaust does sound loud in the car, sometimes have to have windows open as makes it quieter, when the motor is pulling, under load, the droning exhaust is louder. Anyone recommendations on noise deadening the underside of the car?