Not a C4 - Sorry!

JTB

Regular user
Hello!
My membership is about to expire so I thought I’d post this before I disappeared for a while! I used to be on here with my Black Rose C4 years ago. I left when I got rid, then came back on in 2021 when I began the search for another C4.
This C4 had to be manual, 94-96, coupe, stock, dark colours preferred (ABSOLUTELY NO WHITE CARS). I came very close to buying the Quasar Blue 92 that just sold and also to importing a Polo Green one.
With the criteria set as above I ended up buying the car pictured - a 1991 Camaro Z28 305 Auto. Convertible. In Arctic White.
Not sure why, but I think condition and 5,500 miles were the main reason! It’s first drive was the 600 mile drive to my home in NE Scotland. It’s currently getting fettled for the summer.
I’m definitely still on the lookout for a nice C4 as above but will probably stick with the Camaro for a year or two unless someone fancies a trade! These Camaros seem to be pulling in more money than C4s now Stateside so hopefully I shouldn’t lose out when it goes.
Til the next time C4 people - good luck and take care! IMG_1650.JPG

teamzr1

Supporting vendor
Would be interesting to see a photo of the engine bay
Is this totally stock ?
Hope it is a good deal for you and runs well, if you're every looking for more HP and Tq
I can tune both for the engine and the auto tranny controller

Reactions: JTB

JTB

Regular user
It’s totally stock ZR1. It is an export model (Japan) hence the mirrors although I do have a set of US mirrors that need painting, glass and backing plates. I’m in no real rush to fit them though.
Engine bay, as you can see is stock apart from the Optima battery. I’m going to do a few videos on it (just minor maintenance stuff) on You Tube once I get the trailer and editing thing sussed out.
Im definitely keeping it factory and am happy with it as a slow cruiser ( the 305 is no ball of fire!🤣). It does run well though.
IMG_3407.jpeg

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Nice, always liked the 3rd generation F bodies especially in convertibles. Of the 2 produced ( Chevrolet & Pontiac) I do prefer the Pontiac, but the Camaro is a great car. White suits it very well, although some of the metallics really made the car pop. The 305ci is more than enough for cruising about which is what rag tops do best. Enjoy.

Reactions: JTB