Not now for sale

Bigron

CCCUK Member
hi everyone
Not sure if this where I should be advertising so let me know if it’s wrong. -
But after 17 years of ownership I have decided to part company with my 93 C4 Coupe.
I just don’t use the car much now and it would be good to find a new owner who would enjoy nd appreciate it as much as I have over the years. The car has done around 44,000 miles and runs superbly. It was an import from Japan and
Over the years I’ve had any work carried out that needed doing along with - fully resprayed, Refurbished original alloy wheels, new rubber door seals, new blue tooth stereo, and recently a new water pump, thermostat and belt fitted. It was last serviced about 2000 miles back , and has an MOT for about another 9 months.
The car has tan interior with 40th anniversary seat motifs (93 ) with metallic racing green paint finish. And is in good condition throughout, however there are issues -
The central fan/ heater control unit has recently stopped working, ( I understand this is the PCB unit within )
Air conditioning needs charging
Some small paint bubbles, mainly on the roof
Rear window demister connection is broken

Everything else as far as I’m aware is working.
Because of these problems I’m asking a realistic selling price of £6500
If there is anybody interested that message me for more info/ details. I am down south near Portsmouth.
Thanks for your time.
Ron.

Attachments

• IMG_2733.jpeg
    IMG_2733.jpeg
    331.4 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2721.jpeg
    IMG_2721.jpeg
    249.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2732.jpeg
    IMG_2732.jpeg
    310.2 KB · Views: 31