Off-topic 70s

Roscobbc

Bit like Indians, they eat soo much curry and spicy foods, it comes out of their pores. I’m not being racist here, saying from experience.
Yeah but it won't matter if you are another ethnic as you will be most likely noshing the stuff yourself and therefore won't smell it!
I imagine if you eat McDonalds every day 'non' McDonalds eating people will notice a certain aroma from you too........me, on the very occasion that I might have a constipation issue and the usual remedies are not working I find that a McDonalds burger does the trick......

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
The smell of an unhygenic hippy was not pleasant - the Afgan coat aroma mixed with the Patchouli oil (to cover the smell) and it would fill a room. Only matched today by the smell of a weed head smoking heavy duty Skunk/Ganja 24/7..........Jeez they exude the smell from their pores and clothing.........:poop:
I always found the smell of marijuana quite efficatious . ☮️ 🤟 Not to mention patchouli on a hippy chick in a see through cheese cloth shirt . :p Reminds me a chick I picked up in Bournemouth in 1970 !! :love:

Roscobbc

I always found the smell of marijuana quite efficatious . ☮️ 🤟 Not to mention patchouli on a hippy chick in a see through cheese cloth shirt . :p Reminds me a chick I picked up in Bournemouth in 1970 !! :love:
Theres a significant difference in 'aroma' comparing weed back in the day and todays 10 times more potent and brain killing stuff which can be smelt from hundreds of yards away......and AH's want to legalise it!

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I remember I had this patch on my Levi jacket about 1971, I thought I was the cats meow

View attachment 17417
I had one stitched on the back pocket of my favourite very faded and frayed Levis` that split more and more every time i wore them . My mum threw them in the bin twice and I she was so appalled . I just pulled them out , washed them , and put `em on again ! They were part of life history back then and had seen a good many rock concerts and festivals . :cool:

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Theres a significant difference in 'aroma' comparing weed back in the day and todays 10 times more potent and brain killing stuff which can be smelt from hundreds of yards away......and AH's want to legalise it!
Have to agree with you on that . (y)
Her name was Anita by the way , a pretty little thing with long blonde hair . It was 18th September 1970 , the day Jimi Hendix died . I was bumming about on the South coast for a few days with two collage mates and she was all alone and passing the time waiting for her friend who was up on a drugs bust at Poole Magistrates Court . It was a long hot Indian Summer that year and she shared my bivvy and we consoled ourselves under the stars in the dunes of Studland Bay at the passing of a rock legend . Some things you never forget ! 😜

GCorvette

CCCUK Member
Three from Niagara Falls, Canada in July 1978.
The first is me aged 15 showing my passion for the C3.... Only took me 44 years more to get one! :unsure: 🙈
1658334798653-38fa4749-356a-480b-86a4-5ea7450fc47d~2.jpg
1658335015160-ca0ed43e-b036-4abf-8f1f-121de0db806d~2.jpg
1658335034907-a57f3c62-a251-4aaa-bf2a-c304c8787c3c~2.jpg