Owners manuals

CrispyCleen

CCCUK Member
So, I get it. If you are looking for a printed and bound copy of your Corvette’s owners manual, you will need to pay for one. Especially if you are looking for an original. I get it.

However, if I was luck enough to own a modern Corvette (or any modern car for that matter) and say I just wanted to figure out how to turn on my radio, then a digital copy is good enough and freely available on the internet.

But why is it so hard to find a digital copy of a classic Corvette’s owners manual? It’s not like I could start printing it off and making some money off them!

With that rant over with, does anyone have a 1970 owners manual they would be willing to scan in for me? Strictly for personal use.

CaptainK

CCCUK Member
I'd be interested in a digital copy for my 68. What I don't like is ordering a CD digital copy from the states, as then I'd get charged import duty + delivery + tax etc etc. Why can't they just email me the PDF and save a fortune on all that?

antijam

CCCUK Member
What is the quality like and what version is it? I’m going to bite the bullet and just buy one.

It's a download from a website of an original handbook. I've saved it as a .pdf. It's probably very similar to the '70, so if you'd like a copy to see the sort of thing you'll get if you buy one, pm me your email address and I'll send you a copy.

Capture.JPG