Until: Sun 19 Sep 2021 - 17:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Rich

Administrator
1628776661912.png

Petrolheadonism Live is being organised by Ciro Ciampi, owner of the hotel where the Nationals were held recently. The CCCUK will be allocated a display area at the event.

The weekend promises over 1,000 cars on display from Supercars to Classics, Americana to the Highly Modified and the ‘Interesting’. Petrolheadonism Live will host a £50m+ Hypercar Enclosure in the shadows of Knebworth House.

Over 50 car clubs are set to attend the event, including the CCCUK. You will see an incredible array of classics and modern classics to rival any automotive event.

DATE: Saturday 18th & Sunday 19th September

SHOW TIMES: 8.30am to 10.30am for Show Cars. Public admittance from 11.00am

TICKETS can be purchased online at PETROLHEADONISM LIVE | Petrolheadonism2

Simply follow the link for “Show Car Tickets” which are available for either each day or for the weekend. Driver and all passengers are included in the price. A weekend ticket costs around £29.89 with the Car Club discount.

When you checkout your purchase you will be asked to select your car club. Please make sure you select “Classic Corvette Owners Club UK” which will ensure that the CCCUK is allocated sufficient space, otherwise you may not be able to park with the Club.

It would help with our planning if any member attending could let me know by emailing chairman@corvetteclub.org.uk

I hope to see you there.

Rich

Administrator
A reminder that the CCCUK will have a dedicated area at this event which promises to be a fantastic weekend.
Please be aware that Show Car tickets may be withdrawn from sale at some stage (possibly 4th September) so best to buy your tickets asap if you are joining the CCCUK over the weekend.

Rich

Administrator
As of this morning, tickets are still available. Hopefully you can join us at Knebworth over that weekend.

Kelvyn

New user
Morning,
Was booking tickets & noticed the club listed on there.
I am bringing Chris Fitch 1965 C2 Grand Sport replica on Sunday, am I ok be inc in your line up?
RegardsKelvyn
WhatsApp Image 2021-09-14 at 2.07.02 PM.jpeg

Rich

Administrator
Russell - I'm sorry, but the Club ticket offer has been withdrawn so that the organisers can gauge how many cars were likely for each club and allocate a parking area accordingly. Our space has been allocated and is available to those CCCUK members listed.
I can't locate you on the Membership database; The Classic Corvette Club UK

8 Pot

CCCUK Member
ha ha that might help Rich. will add that to all the other things i totally forgot to do. just joined now thanks for reminding me. i might come on the day and come and have a look about though. i wasnt going to be in the country hence the last minute thing.

Rich

Administrator
See if you can get in with your Corvette anyway. I have been there today and we should have enough room.
Thanks for joining the Club

8 Pot

CCCUK Member
sorry rich no sonner had i got there and had a quick walk round i got a call that meant i had to leave. will catch up with you at some point i am sure