PM'S ?

Firepit

Well-known user
I could be wrong but when I clicked on your forum name I see an option called start a conversation. That appeared to be directed just for you so I’m assuming that’s how it’s done. I’m going to do it and send you a hi to see if it works.

Firepit

Well-known user
When I did that it gave me additional option of locking to just ya or inviting others to the chat. So it could be a pm or a pm group chat.

Firepit

Well-known user
I’ve also discovered that by pressing the little envelope icon it opened up our chat thread. I’ve not pressed the lightning one yet, in case I get struck by... ⚡

Ben

Administrator
Staff member
I could be wrong but when I clicked on your forum name I see an option called start a conversation. That appeared to be directed just for you so I’m assuming that’s how it’s done. I’m going to do it and send you a hi to see if it works.
Yes, I think you're right. It's one thing I don't think I tested because I just assumed the forum would have the facility.

curious bystander

CCCUK Member
I've been chatting to kentvette and Norm on this system. But just be aware that it seems quite easy for others to join in - so unlike the old PM system your chat might not be totally private:eek:

Unless there's a button for that Ben?

Reactions: Ben

kentvette

CCCUK Member
I've been chatting to kentvette and Norm on this system. But just be aware that it seems quite easy for others to join in - so unlike the old PM system your chat might not be totally private:eek:

Unless there's a button for that Ben?

Blimey! I hadn't realised that Bill - good job we weren't moaning about that chap Ben:D:D

Reactions: Ben